Monday, November 8, 2010

Mama's don't let you babies grow up to be cowboys.....TOO LATE!!!

These are my little cowboys who are growing up too FAST!!!!
My friend Stacy took these pictures along with the others I posted awhile back. She is just wonderful. And so talented- captured the little smirks and glances I wish I could bottle up, and I know I will cherish these pictures for years to come.
C's expressions will crack you up- he is either HOT or COLD!!! You can read him like a book. But, he loves to show his mean face.....grrrrr!!





Their outfits are such a bargain, I have to share! This summer our theme at Bible school was Saddle Ridge Ranch. A friend of mine at church had this set of leather chaps, vest and spurs!!

She said her boys were grown and they enjoyed wearing them and she thought they may fit one of my boys? So, I put them up and was going to purchase another pair (you cannot have JUST ONE around here....two of everything!!!)- come to find our our local western store had the SAME one for 59.99!!! Oh my!!!

My patience paid off- a friend of mine was having a garage sale and gave me a night before pre-view!!! There on the hanger in PERFECT CONDITION was the SAME outfit!!!! FOR A DOLLAR!!!! So not only are these outfits cheap for me they were PRICELESS memories for little boys to dress up and play. The hats and shirts I did buy at the local western store.




I just love T's toothless grin- he has lost 3 teeth this summer and has grown a "foot" he definitely is going to fill his daddy's shoes......FAST!!!


His smile will tell you the story of his life......Little B!!! He is just like his daddy- laid back, calm, cool, collected- smooth & slow!!!! Although, then he opens his mouth and he reminds you of his mama- ask one question- get 100 answers!!!


One day I picked him up from school I asked him "how was your day?" He said "I can't talk- I am just tired of talking- all day we talk at school!!" ha!! I can see the future of report cards and progress reports flashing back to my past...."Mollie needs to realize this is not social time- this is study time....she talks too much!!"



Hard to believe that theses little cowboys were just little babies not to long ago- my how they grow so fast. I have been so blessed to stay at home with them and enjoy seeing them grow!!


T is 48" tall and weighs 58lbs.

C is about 38" tall and weighs 35 lbs.



A BIG "YEE HAW" for all our friends and family out there-

and Wishing you a great Thanksgiving season.


I am so very Thankful for my GOD who has provided me with a wonderful husband and two terrific kids. They keep me busy- but I would not have it any other way!!!




Mollie

1 comment:

Kecia said...

So cute! Remind me to tell you a story about my dad and a cowboy getup like those. :)

Our Little Hunter