Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter....Jesus is the Reason for the Season...

I would like to share this video with you. If you don't know Jesus.... he is only a prayer away. If you don't know the real reason we celebrate Easter.....it was because he died for your sins & sickness. He was buried and then rose from the dead and is now ALIVE here with all of us now.


He is here with you now as you read this and he wants to be with you always. He is my friend- and daily I talk with him, and he helps me each day. He takes you as you are- you don't need to clean up first....that is his part, he does all the cleaning.


CLICK HERE to view an awesome video I found to tell you more about the night he died and rose again. I hope and pray he is your friend too- I know he will be pleased!!


He was pierced for our trangressions


No comments:

Our Little Hunter