Friday, October 16, 2009

Paint & Pumpkins.... what a fun mess

We picked up some pumpkins from Mr. Buddy the other day. Thought we could paint a few faces or designs on them....you know carving with a knife, 4 & 2 year old boys....scares me!!

They did a good job....I did pretty good to with my diva pumpkin. T saw mine and said- "I want eyes!!!"

And C on the other hand was just plain messy. I looked over one time and he would paint a little on the pumpkin...then his arm.....pumpkin....arm......pumpkin.....arm......

I finally told him "OK all the paint ONLY goes on the pumpkin- then I looked up and it was in his hair??

I forgot to take a picture with my real camera- so as the boys played out side for a few minutes I took this with my phone.

I just love paint- I have no clue why it is just fun. I like to color with the boys too. I guess it just takes me back to when I was a kid. On rainy days it is the best. Little messy but LOTS of MEMORIES!!!

I love the crayola washable paint....it really is washable!!

Have you got any pumpkins yet?? What is your favorite thing to do with them??


Mollie

No comments:

Our Little Hunter