Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 things on the Tenth

Even though my friend Meredith has ended her ten things on the 10th.....I still think it is a good thing for me right now- especially since I am so behind on blogging......


So here are TEN THINGS I HAVE DONE while on my break of blogging!!!

10. Cleaned and organized every drawer, closet, cabinet in our house!!
Hoping on doing some organizing post soon- with pictures and tips!!!

9. Worked on my Beauty shop aka "the STORAGE" building!! Cleaning out all the cabinets and throwing away many many things!! And the attic- while up in the attic getting out Christmas decor- I thought, no better time to take everything out and sort all old stuff and get rid of it!!!

8. Bought and re-arranged Living Room Furniture.The "old" couch went to the playroom- just needs a good slip cover. It is a good sleeper sofa underneath- so it is also a guest bedroom now.Kinda hard to see the new couch in this picture....but B is really enjoying it!!! 7. Loading my car once a week with items to take to consign at a new consignment store here in town.....first one too might I add!! I tripled my commission the second month from the first. And the third month it was 7x the amount of the second one!! Whoo Hoo!!


6. Went on a much needed vacation and retreat with my mom.....scrapbooking!!! First time we had been since 2002....it was great!! 5. We Bought boys Bunk Beds....needless to say......THEY LOVE IT!!!!!
4. Moved boys to one room instead of two bedrooms.....and closets!!! 3. Changed T's bedroom to playroom
2. Help to start a moms group in our community.
1. Finally feel for the first time in 3 years that I have finally got my house back in order and I am back on schedule and a good cleaning routine!!! I have found the secret key to a happy life- simple life is a good life!! The less you have the less you have to take care of- the better and the more time you have for the most important things in life......Family!!
For the past 3 years I have felt out of sorts and completely unorganized!! I realized that when I am out of sorts then it reflects on the outside as much as the inside!! I re-grouped and for the first time in a long time I can kick up my heels and enjoy life!!

Mollie

Our Little Hunter