Monday, August 10, 2009

My Friend Heather



Yesterday I got to visit my friend Heather. Many weeks ago I asked you to pray for her. She has cancer and this week she will be 31....and also have a surgery on Monday, and her 8th chemo treatment on Friday- what a week!!!
She is such a trooper- has 2 kids and keeping it together so well!! I pray that I get to spend many many more birthday's with her!! I honestly don't know how she does it?? I can barely keep up with my 2 and I am healthy!!!
Our other friend Robbi- came to visit too. She and Robbi go way back to school days. But I met Robbi through Heather by doing her hair- she is too sweet too and such a faithful friend to Heather!!!
Please be in prayer for her today as she is having surgery today. I know God is with her and he is watching over her. Pray for peace and comfort- she doesn't like needles...who does??? But when they have to stick you week after week and have surgery after surgery chemo after chemo- if it lengthens her life.....so be it!!!
Love you Heather!!
Mollie

No comments:

Our Little Hunter