Monday, January 25, 2010

Mischievous Monday


Here's another fun picture Stacy took of the Boys!! Brotherly love!!! I think T is probably saying "whooo hhhooooo" Seems like every time I turn around they are rolling on the floor- usually laughing!! Boys will be Boys!!
This weekend C came into the kitchen and said "T won't shawre" I was thinking to myself....is he telling on T?? I am so amazed HOW MUCH and HOW FAST he is picking up from T!!
Do think it is funny how C will just walk by T and punch him in the stomach, kinda like a slap on the back- T usually whimpers and says "he hit me!" My response, "Oh please, that didn't hurt!.... C- don't hit!" Just to please them all.
They do love to chase each other and play tag...or hide and seek!!! Love it!!! Lots of fun to scare the snot out of your kids....and get just as much of a laugh watching them laugh!!
Happiness at our house is laughter and lots of it!!
Mollie

No comments:

Our Little Hunter