Monday, June 15, 2009

What a WEEK!!!

WHewwww.......I am already worn out from thinking about it........

Well, I really don't know what I was thinking- or if I was thinking at all!! This week we have Bible school at Church every night and Swimming lessons for both boys- everyday for an hour!!

In fact I don't even think I am sending T to summer pre-school this week---too much!!
I am excited about helping with the pre-K crafts for Boomerang Express Bible School!!



I will have random stuff this week- as in pictures around the house! No time to write stories this week- NEXT week is a different story!!


Be sure to check out Sundays Father's Day Special.

TaTa for Now- Putting my running shoes on to make it through the week- not to mention a bathing suit......ugh.......can't wait til next year when C can take his own swimming class- by himself!!


Mollie

No comments:

Our Little Hunter