Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

For all the Important Mom's in our Lives.....
Mamaw C
She is my last living grandmother, I am so glad I have been able to have a great relationship with her and my boys have gotten to know her. I never knew any of my great-grandparents, so I think that is special.

Mamaw M
B's grandmother. Never a dull moment when Mamaw M is around!!
She is full of life and loves to live it to it's fullest!

Mamaw J
B's grandmother. She is so quiet you would never know she is in the room- until she laughs! She gets to laughing she cries almost every time. And her laugh is contagious!!

Aunt LaLa
My sister- best mom in the world I think. She naturally gave birth to her daughter 5 weeks early and stayed by her side for a week in the NICU.
Aunt Cole
B's sister. She is a single hard working mom. Providing the best she can for her sweet little girl, she has worked hard to get where she is at....and we are so proud of her!

MiMi

B' mom. She is a caring grandmother. She loves to laugh at the boys in there silliness. She is the best cook too!! I have been trying to perfect her recipes for years!! Still can't!! (and might I add the prettiest thing....we get asked if we are sisters! hahaha thanks!)

Grana

My mom. She is the best example to follow, as a stay-at-home mom for us. She was always there when we needed her. I have learned from example- "let the dust bunnies gather and cobwebs grow...for before you know your children are grown." She put US above everything and I am so glad she did!! She is the Best!!

ME

Of course!! I LOVE my BOYS!! It took 4 years a lots of prayers to get T here. I never thought I would ever be a mother. And by God's Grace and Blessings LOOK at ME NOW!!

I dedicate this post to the babies I have never met....5-10-95 & 7-03-03... I will see you in heaven one day and get to hold you then.... I promise....Until then...Mama Loves You!!

Mollie

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mollie.

I loved seeing pics of your family! I love so many of them too!

kwallocha said...

I can tell how proud you are of your family. Enjoy this day. Love, Katja

Mandy said...

Happy Mother's day! thanks so much for my card and prayer! I hope you had a great day! Love ya Mandy

Mandy said...

Happy Mother's day! thanks so much for my card and prayer! I hope you had a great day! Love ya Mandy

Our Little Hunter