Friday, September 11, 2009

Project # 2 The office multi-purpose room

Here it is my big project!
My Office/Multi- purpose Room

I have worked hard for 2-3 weeks on this. It was a bad before you'll have to trust me on this one-I have no before pics......it was so bad I could not bare to show that skeleton in this room!!

I took EVERYTHING out of this room- then replaced it all in an organized fashion. Just kinda like the show "clean sweep" on TLC. I also threw away 5 trash bags of STUFF- and gave 7 boxes of things to a charity.

All the clear bins have school supplies, craft supplies, and gift wrapping stuff in them. Books on shelf where they belong. Papers all filled away where they belong!! Everything has a Home and likes to live in their own place- that way I don't loose my mind looking for a pair of scissors!

Honestly, not to blame anyone- I have been out of place for 2 years!! I think when baby #2 it me I was so not prepared! I am a pretty organized person-at least I think I am. When I had 4-6 hours of sleep for the first 18 months of his life- totally lost my brain!!

Really when you deliver the baby, placenta, brain goes with it each time!! That is Dr Mollie speaking!!

I have felt freedom ever since I conquered this project. There is a song on the radio I LOVE by Third Day "It feels like I am living, breathing, born again- for the very first time." If you listen to KLOVE you will know what I am talking about.

That is the feeling have. Not only have I cleaned my whole house, every closet and nook and cranny. I have also lost 15 lbs. the last 3 weeks!!! Whoo Hoo- CRUISE here we come!

I also have more energy to do more minus the extra LB! I have been getting up and putting on God first- before anything!! That has made a HUGE difference-He is the one I give GLORY to for all my accomplishments!!

Even though I was set back for awhile- I got back on my feet knocked the dust off- and will carry on!

Our new room has computer space for me in the corner, a craft area, and a school area. I have been doing fun school activities with the boys- they love it- I am tricking them into learning!

That is in part to my lack of blogging lately!!!!
Psalm 128:2 When you shall eat the fruit of your hands, You will be happy and it will be well with you.

Proverbs 12:24 The diligent find freedom in their work; the lazy are oppressed by work.

Thank You Heavenly Father for your word that keeps me going.

Please continue to Pray for my sweet Mamaw- My dad just called and gave me a report that she has stopped eating. Bless her heart-Lord heal her soon and take her HOME!

Mollie

No comments:

Our Little Hunter