Friday, September 4, 2009

Just a Friday

Well, we are headed to OK today to see my parents & grandparents. I would really love to visit with some old friends but for right now while my grandparents are still living- I feel it important to spend as much time with them as possible. When we live 6 hours away it is hard to just run by to visit.
This has been a busy week we have had 2 doctor check-ups for T. Happy to report he is a Healthy 4 year old in the 97+ % of his age.

I have had a lot on my mind this week. I am finishing up the BIG project of my office/junk room. It is almost done- so next week I will post pics of that- hopefully!!

Please pray for my Mamaw- we are going to visit her and my dad says she is not doing well. She has Super-nuclear palsy ( I really have no idea what it is?) I just know for two years they thought it was Parkinson's Disease- so it is similar to that.

She is a beautiful lady both in and outside!! She has always been a good example for a mother, grandmother, cook, homemaker, and christian for me. I love her dearly, but I just don't like to see people we love in pain or hurting.

Here is a picture of her.....Mamaw C. I love the way C is looking at her!! She was making him laugh about something- which is a big accomplishment!! He usually cries in pictures.

My papaw is holding the boys. They are such a cute little couple. I love them both very much!!!

Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts & prayers!!
Have a Good Weekend!!
Mollie

No comments:

Our Little Hunter