Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Poppie!

Today is Poppie's Birthday.....
He is 60!!


You are the best Daddy we could ask for....




Best Poppie we could ask for...





Grana thinks you're a neat guy......




Best Balloon Blower upper for Birthday Parties...




And Best Tractor Driver in the World!!



We Love you Poppie!!!



What a great man. I think it is great to see him take the grandkids on a tractor ride. The joy you see in both of their eyes a memories to last forever. And Most of ALL there is not a day that goes by that I know he has prayed for us and thought about us. He raised us in church and taught us to trust in the Lord, and lean on him.



He taught us to work hard by example. Having raised two girls he taught us to respect ourselves and not let anyone take advantage of us. He taught us to fish, change oil, & change a tire. He built the house where we were raised with his own two hands.



I can go on and on about my daddy..



I think he is just the BEST EVER!!! I LOVE YOU DADDY....Have a GREAT DAY!!!



Mollie



(most of the pictures were taken by my friend Denise Waterfield)







1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I always loved your parents, Mollie.

Where is your sister living now?

Our Little Hunter